Applying to other grades
In order to be processed the applicant must submit a copy of the Study Certificate of the year prior to the grade to which she is applying for and/or the Progress Report of the year in course. It is also an essential requirement to pass the corresponding evaluation (from 2nd grade on).
The school only accepts transfers in Secondary level for students who prove to belong to the top third of their class and who have received an “A” in conduct.
Application forms may be picked up at Reception or download it here.
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- Copy of the last Progress Report.
- Record issued by the school of origin indicating the level currently coursed.
- Copy of the official certificate of previous studies.
- Copy of the ID card of the applicant.
- Copy of the ID cards of parents.
- Copy of the birth certificate of the applicant.
- 1 passport-size photo of the applicant (in the application form).
- 1 jumbo-size photo of the family (in the application form).
- Copy of the christening certificate of the applicant. *
- Copy of the civil and religious marriage certificates of parents. *
(*)These documents are not essential, but are desirable conditions in the families applying for a vacancy.
Once these documents have been submitted, you will be promptly called to let you know about the beginning of the admission process. For this reason, you must cancel the amount of S/.300.00 Nuevos Soles at the school Treasury (this is a non-transferable and non-refundable amount that includes the services provided for the admission process).
Once these documents have been submitted, you will be contacted by phone with information regarding the admission process. The amount of S/.300.00 Nuevos Soles should be paid at the school Treasury (this is a non-transferable and non-refundable amount that includes the services provided for the Admission process).
Acceptance of Vacancy Reservation
To give the vacancy separation effect, parents or guardians must submit, within no more than seven (7) days:
- Copy of the payment voucher of the admission fee.
- Educative agreement signed by both parents.
- All the original documents requested in the registration stage, except for the ID Card.
- 6 ID-card-size color photos of the applicant.
Information will be sent to parents via email.
Parents must submit a Single Enrollment Form. The admission is considered formally completed when parents submit all the original documents. The school has no obligation to proceed with the admission process if a family does not comply with the indicated formality.