Transfers are subject to vacancy availability.
To be processed the applicant must submit a copy of the Study Certificate of the year prior to the grade to which she is applying for and/or the Progress Report of the year in course. It is also an essential requirement to pass the corresponding evaluation (from 2nd grade on).
The school only accepts transfers in Secondary level for students who prove to belong to the top third and who have received an “A” in conduct.
Application forms may be picked up at Reception or download it here.
- Copy of the passport or alien registration card of the applicant.
- Copy of the passport or alien registration card of parents.
- Copy of the birth certificate of the applicant.
- Copy of the Progress Report of the year in course.
- Record issued by the school of origin indicating the level currently coursed and the months spent coursing such level.
- Letter of application issued by the Principal’s Office of the school of origin.
- Copy of the christening certificate of the applicant. *
- Copy of the civil and religious marriage certificates of parents. *
- 1 passport-size photo of the applicant (in the application form).
- 1 jumbo-size photo of the family (in the application form).
(*)These documents are not essential, but are desirable conditions in the families applying for a vacancy.
Students must submit the certificates of studies signed by the relevant education authority and endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of origin, in addition to the grade conversion charts and the grades of study.